Good friday is good.Apart from giving me long weekend breaks, I really enjoyed the Easter drama, as always (: This year's drama gave people alot of things to think about, like how people always thought science and religion should clash, about how love should be something out of choice and not being forced. Even though this year's production isnt as funny as previous years, I still think the concept of the entire plot was great, so thumbs up to the drama team.
Met up with char and sk on thursday night after making easter eggs at Clarence's house. It was already 10 plus pm when I met them at Esplanade, and I was feeling super super tired by then cos it had been a long day. Went for drinks at the rooftop terrace, and I think the view there is really nice. After that went to some outdoor space outside Esplanade by the river, quite a nice quiet place as well. I found out that Esplanade is actually quite a nice place to hang out at, haha. Plus it had been a long time since the 3 of us could just sit down somewhere and talk about anything. Erichtan, you should feel guilty about not joining us.
Going back to work tomorrow again..............
Okay Im going to make sure that I'll spend my 2 days off wisely to do meaningful stuffs like........ Studying for SAT.
Anyone who wants to go out and study, PULL ME ALONG! (: